Advanced Share Registry is a niche provider of Share Registry services in Australia.
As a public listed company, we are dedicated to providing premium services to clients and investors, utilising state of the art technologies while also providing world class customer service.
Our specialised services and our advanced technological capabilities help us to deliver hybrid Company meetings, capital raisings and the full suite of corporate actions.
We are looking to appoint a client Relationship Manager based at our Western Australia Office.
About the Role
The role of a Client Relationship Manager is to deliver positive outcomes for our ASX clients by understanding, anticipating and managing client needs.
- Manage a portfolio of ASX Listed clients with a focus on building and extending strong working relationships with all clients.
- Provide reporting, support and any assistance as required by clients and Project Manage Corporate Actions, Shareholder Meetings and client Reviews.
- Identify revenue and cross selling opportunities and convert these to income for the company.
- Continually seeks ways to improve the Advanced Share Registry service offering.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Extensive experience in client relationship management and a proven track record of building productive client relationships, within a financial-services setting.
- A high attention to detail, a can-do attitude and the ability to relate to people from a range of backgrounds
- The capacity to work under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
The following will be highly regarded:
- Demonstrated ability to handle and resolve complex problems
- Ability to challenge and influence best practices in relevant knowledge areas
- Excellent oral & written communication skills and a good knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products
- Exposure to the ASX and ASX listed companies
- Prior Share Registry experience
Please forward your application to email@example.com
Advanced Share Registry Limited
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org